Welcome! My name is Janna and I currently live in Saskatoon, Sask. I have an in home studio space that I use for shooting newborns, milestones and motherhood sessions. This is the perfect place to learn a little bit about me, so here we go:
- I am happily married to a mountie with three kids. Jack 10, Tucker 8 and Maxwell 4.
- I am a bit of a hot mess express mom winging this mom life gig.
- I was an Art/Photography teacher before I had kids.
- I actually wasn’t sure I ever wanted kids but now I am completely obsessed with my children and documenting motherhood for all moms.
- I am totally awkward in front of a camera but I can help anyone around to look great in front of mine.
- I consider myself to be a very creative person but I need a calculator to add 12 + 6
- I will shoot your session in lululemon pants as I haven’t worn jeans since 2010 when I had my first son…. I am working on this!
- It is my goal to wear jeans one day soon and I might share that struggle on my blog one day.
- My iPhone is always with me as it is my other camera that I cherish dearly because I get to document so many moments in my kids life I never want to forget.
All in all, I am surviving on coffee and very little sleep but I am happy. I have the privilege to work with absolutely wonderful families who trust me to hold their little bitty babies and honour me with the creation of their memories. I do feel truly blessed.
I would love to meet you and maybe learn a little bit about you and your family!
Let’s chat soon,